6/22/2011

Three of my passbook

All my life I have three passbook, one is money, savings 2 it is saving emotions; Three is health savings.
I think, saving health is the most important savings, only to let their physical strength, to have success in the business and money to the savings, and can only be rich emotional life, let the family, love and more profound friendship. Emotional and money to the savings are still important, but if no savings, and other health savings will be painful savings.
Because life most pain and sufferings of things is not just people died, the book spent no money, more painful is dead, money and emotional passbook may not necessarily belong to who. So, the most important to me is the health savings.
Health, just have the better emotional and happy; Health, just have more business and careers. Health, you have more money and power. People are an objective is to love swimming, health savings.
June 15, 2011 in the morning, I went to the east lake swam out seven back, about 3500 meters; In the evening I swam back four, is about 2000 metres. Facts prove, swimming is the best health savings passbook, used to go swimming every morning just as it is in the health savings account have every day in new revenue into the, accumulate over a long period, the body will be more strong, growth must be life.

No comments:

Post a Comment