6/26/2011

Little complain

Please allow me to the dust settled and nightmares, four o 'clock in the morning by, I pray god, help me, Jesus, I fear, please help me. Wake up that instant clear hear the word is: mama called themselves is to her now.
Just a pile of simple formal wedding, I didn't expect what, can only is so very small request, my attitude in addition to the real death has no way, so I want to take our photo, and his cross necklace to go.
Not do to see who, my life why only for other people's mood, I just want to let oneself and die.
...... I'm incredibly insomnia, insomnia worth mentioning, at least not let me nightmares.
I know what I do have the spilt milk, then the Gordian knot by replacing. The day that makes me feel was breathing hard, let me keep tears but did not cry out.
All what? Why does this pay total at no.
A drink of the wine, the four uncle is what kind of taste, as if my mood, want to have fun but external cause will the poor mood kneaded wrinkled!!!!!
Seven days, I wait here for seven days and seven days, I don't the sun did not go out, don't outside air, if must let me just little drops in the past to survive, I would rather so suffocation.
I have been sleeping, want to wake up can see marriage gauze, can hear all blessing, but I should have been can not sleep, from four o 'clock in the afternoon to midnight two points
I think only close your eyes is dark, can open my eyes midnight is dark. This once I had a good hard, I failed. ......
I feel sick, finally a points of you.
See you for my tears I think that everything, all blame me wrong put the glass of wine as you express all, why want to hate you, I do not hate, also won't go to retrieve, such drunk the heart is the last time.
The world is incredibly than my cruel man, you say together as couples break up your old friends are like the comfort.
I'm not afraid to break up I'm not a prude, I just withstand the indifference to say goodbye. Others At least you should say how much you won't I, you have more sad, I stand in situ don't know how to do it
Sad of trembling, once I is how to pledge
I promise to make you believe that my heart has really, now of the stick to is to give you know my heart has sincerity, but I love like leaves, I am afraid of all that, so I can't let go
Away from home and I can't do it like xiao into the road.
YiShi of I don't turn around, so let me use the alcohol out of the floating off into the whirlpool.
I feel very comfortable, didn't want to cry, I know there are only this time, I will miss you after know, if after break up the experience of ChuJingShengQing pain I accept it, that was my happiness.
I have nothing to willing to, such a look in, but I accept the arrangement of destiny. All of the haze all want to be in the past, perhaps hear people saying to you now, I will not go to ask, but as long as I don't end back.
I think I can get used to the day without you. I know a drunken feeling, but I still didn't moderated to drink, for I tell myself, I swear, only so once, in order to feelings. And a mess. ,,
You are really one of my dream. I was at a loss to tell you how much I like, I still pose big sister. Finally push yourself to no escape. Give me a not sad reason, let me you are not sick. How much you love was naked, see you don't know how to cherish,, if I really gave up let me drunk, it. ......
I took the bus to the just when to give yourself a not heartache of reason, can hit it fast to when it was discovered that the chest pain Zheng earn the.
Despise too angry, let I often tics, I don't, mom and dad, including what nonsense feelings, as long as I can, as long as some are healthy. There's nothing I don't life.
You don't think I forgive you, and I have been badly injured. The first word incredibly meet so formal, like a long time no see friends, I in that dull station a afternoon, until dark, rusty, it is what it is now.
Just kidding, is it? I was too sensitive?
Know for half a year, the first time I give up his house I is what kind of attitude, oneself all not know,. I just want to do something.
His mother. The next day I know I was finally have the initiative...... Every day to be bad dream up, and I think it is too much, also may be deficient spring. The dream biking planted I of unexpectedly is excavate, and I sat in his chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment