6/23/2011

Love you, I leave

Meet in the sweet after hand always, but don't know in the bitter sweet. I thought in your world is my position, but I actually don't know through after all is you to leave my pain, a personal silent accept you give me pain.
Love you, I gave everything for you, just want to in your little world holds that a space, but I didn't know, after the original also is only in all my fantasy just!
I thought we were in love, I thought we were the happiest, thought we would be the most happy, but I was wrong, I think also just had just, our happiness is also once fantasized about just, I thought you love me, but later on I just know, love is so naive!!!!!
Love you, I left the???????
There is only your pain, but you gave me the happy but with all the pain for, in your heart, I can't find once you to care, you leave me a sad, your heart, your cruel, a little bit of a thorn in my heart, there is still the blood drip to smile and tell you the said that I am very good.
Love you, I really what can take away?
I again and again ask yourself, why in after you left for you, I would still smiling cry but still can't find put down your export, just want to take hold of your happiness, but on hand to know everything has already is empty!
Love you, I let the tears stay with me, let alone to give all my comfort, silently I hide in the darkness, and take it all in baptism, also silence the love you give pain, deep breathing, just want to find a export, and that is to love you!!!!! Can I have much after
But I know everything all no longer important, because the left in also can't back, love you, I was left with what, what all have no, the rest are to burst into the wind!!!!!
Cold, and cold that single love your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment