6/26/2011

end

Who to hear to my heart in of call...
Everything is a dream, the dream of doesn't exist, I don't will probably be to the past, back to that thought childish and simple I, this is the time of wrong, I have not put what wrong, actually, all is just silly fantasy, his eyes of sense of sorrow, the in the mind always feel happy, sing a song to represent my own voice song, let out the biggest volume, to enjoy them, no one can break my memories.
Remember that summer memories, the field of vision, the sunshine fuzzy gentle stroked his love, we are sitting in the same place, carrying the first looking at the blackboard thickly dotted of mathematical formula, remember once you from my place outside of world ran to my field of vision, in all that suddenly, the arrangement of the disorder, time for the first time, you know the shy, you are in my eyes was a "bumpkin", do not know from which the rash popped up the girl sitting in front of me, you, perhaps this is the first time two parallel lines intersecting, the in the mind don't know why, there is always a want to help you feel, do not know why can have a kind of want to take care of you feel, that night I wanted to think, perhaps this is the feeling of love!
Time passed so fast. It will leave you, My Love you decided to leave, Good Bab moment stupidest so fast, look at you figure, could see, have in My world outside, occasionally I walk past where memories, in the mind, the eyes open, turning all in the eyes, and listen to the familiar melody of piano, sad all came back, although there are too many shed, have too much Love, missing the color of the faded, I respect your decision, that promise who can't also to cash, a fantasy in all can always waiting for the future, fond of happy days, all this to be interrupted, I can't go to take care of you!
I think this you ready, but I have no, you and as the first came in a hurry, so suddenly into my world, in a hurry to leave, leave the value and memory, the setting sun dim the sorrow, and tore heart crack lung of, cry out in the open sky, maybe I don't reverberate understand you, between us the concerns and doubts, let the distance between us is more and more big, this how to save the lost love, if you say you love me, if I want the happiness, the pain of happy memories than many......
Maybe we together of the time is too long, it may be time to think about the other side of the divide, and not hurt each other, I think we also is the time to go back to their respective world, I'll take you to my time stored, puts, until one day we all understand that, take it out in that time, see above the scars left, then to think back to...
We are still too young, frivolous, impulsive, recklessly is our essence, can not change is always so, I went back to that belong to a single world, maybe I'm free, you got the relieve the pain medicine.
The game we are loser, who also no victory.
I changed my avatar, delete, put your photos of our loved ones from group to group, students, changing his space, I want to do all of these is NaoChongXie themselves out of! This piece of diary written very tired from day to night, writing, from two men into a man from happiness, sadness, all turned into the all don't we just the impulse of the results? If the sun of tomorrow will point out, I would later the waiting, waiting before dawn we all understand that, until we all admit a mistake, wait until... White-haired figure, mottled, face vicissitudes of life, shambling......
You hope I can go back in time, I think I can't, people are getting, and I may not always be a kid, may not of your time for you forever, and I hope you go back in time, but that is impossible, because I think you can not change. We are the change from that moment, I began to remind yourself, I began to dull the change because I miss you, for I bear your all, is because tolerance, I try to change, you know what I was before? You know me now what has become? Sometimes I feel that I am not like yourself, I will feel it all too tired, but because every time you see because I heard you and happy smile, I see, I see why you will become such a mistake, not just me your own, you...... Also have wrong, and I am like a captive of the prison, the fear of being bullied the warden make, such atrophy life in a I don't want to go to the world of life, I want to escape, but left, I found that the outside world has not to belong to me, the prison is my home, but will yield to the temptation of and outside, will stay outside a time, but finally I will still come back...
Sad, disappointed, trudged, confusion, hesitated, missing all sad words represent my words, and again and listen to a song, again and again, a day and a clutch of aging, and a full of memories, a photo of, a again a write full pain wounds, this repeat changes, deduce the helpless of sorrow.
Gently sing, light blue fantasy ChengGangQin keyboard, will, I play our past, mouth the words of yi ah slept, I told our future, exclamation time, don't want to let oneself of life there are too many regrets, and I treasure per second, don't want to lose. I think my heart with messy, need some blank to think, I can can not stand you in my body when wayward left's pain, I can't stand my forever is wrong or you will always be the wrong day, I need to make up for the mind chicken soup, himself, you also need a good relax, good a nap......

No comments:

Post a Comment