6/25/2011

Read spring

The world has slept, temperature cool, quietly night breeze slowly from the window come and go to the, I sit at my window and to listen to the moonlight in the Capitol recited the waterfront, ear side still in time away I tender feelings on the Qian roll under an outlaw, soul of the life circuitous. ­
The breeze of the April from distant austral comes, I look forward to a winter, that once in the valley of the cool mist diffuses now seems to have wings have wings, fly without any trace, only quiet voice of the kingdom of heaven, let the breeze transmission. ­
I dream seems to also awake, that day you walked through a tree of a small tree, its low branches is full of blood, a bud a layer cascade. Delicate and charming be about to drip of the open in the evening never know who ChunMeng of swaying, burning like that as a bright. So that my blood vessels also began to burn out passion of flame. Let my heart happy and happy. The swallow wandering, during the shuttle, I began to understand oh, spring glorious in bloom. The pace of spring in the dance. ­
Maybe this time I am not a traveler, I is a xi, the curtain is uncovered spring march, I tight yan of ChuangFei already open, though the city is still there in the streets, but between the beam to yan had already broken twitter lonely. ­
Stars move by the experience, in the pace of the tension has parked on the edge of the stranded dream. All in all, sleeping in the growth and wait in the sleeping, waiting for tomorrow the profusion under be warm this world. The pace of the farmers will probably have broken left from the winter on dream. Shimmering plough must be turned again in the soil of the harvest is spread there grain. ­
Spring is coming, to the light, to the static, just my heart is still not ready, no planning good to meet you, looking at the ceremony in the new suit you the angel, I think I should also saddled a new dress, like the swallow dance for you sing to you. ­
Night of romance, I touched you send in each of the breeze, repeatedly bouncing between low moans like countless times notes at my fingertips, and the light seems to be a a story, in my hand, I put a collection for they collect into poetry, may in the drizzle, oh oh umbrella, with his bride hand in the south of the deep place of the poetry. May hold a light under the lotus pond with the friends of fragrant teas make up spectrum sing. ­
Lights dim, that keep me is home, and perhaps it is because the ornament of spring, let my heart and leave home close the distance, let my thoughts and near the way round. Silent spring between the green green I this a free heart, let miss began to grow, spread. ­
Still the spring breeze, I will buy is in the depths of the night dream start tomorrow spring journey. ­

No comments:

Post a Comment