9/13/2013

Customized Red Sox Jersey Cheap Nfl Jerseys Wholes

Thinkstock John Foxx/Getty Images Car on highway (blurred motion) / "oak tree" TAKING THE WHEEL ON THE ROAD OF LIFEI dream that I’m in a car driving by itself. It loses control and swerves so I hit the brakes. It stops on a road by a couch with two empty shot glasses on top. I reach for the glass on the left and it shatters. I see into my palm and pull out a painful shard with tweezers. Then the car stops in the lot of an abandoned mall filled with homeless people and I get scared. Please interpret this dream.Pamela Cornelius, Miami BeachAnalysis: Hitting the brakes reveals the need to slow down. The car that drives itself signifies loss of control �� you are taken places where you don’t want to go. In other words, you are being taken for a ride. Because ��the left�� refers to the past, you are revisiting a painful experience, when you reached out and got hurt �� a failed romance, perhaps. Shattered glass is a sign that something will never be the same again. When you read your Eagles Womens Jersey palm, you remove this painful memory and concentrate on what lies ahead. But moving on is a scary prospect.TIME TO RISE UP AND MEET THE FUTURE In a recurring dream, I’m in a trench with Mccoy Colt Jersey Browns deep stone walls so I can’t see over the Stars Jersey edge. I follow turns but have no choice of the -direction I take. After wandering, I turn right and see a large oak tree at ground level at the trench’s Jets Throwback Jerseys end. Under the tree is a shaded figure. I can’t see the face, only a figure that appears to be female. I head toward the end but awaken before I see the face. Please explain.Neil Campbell, Neptune, N.J.Analysis: Wandering below ground symbolizes unconscious strivings Rangers Heritage Jersey to be led from your depression. It is good when your direction in life is laid out for you �� especially when this path leads from the depths to the burgeoning world of the living as signified by the tree and the feminine presence. You don’t need to see her face. What is important is that you know the shape of things to come. Rejoice ... you are on an incline!LET LAUREN INTERPRET YOUR DREAM!Send your name, address and dream details to yourdreams@nydailynews.com. Submissions may be edited Cubs Jersey for clarity and content.Check out Lauren Lawrence’s coffee-table book ��Private Dreams of Public People�� on Amazon.com.
'..."':

No comments:

Post a Comment