12/29/2011

Callaway RAZR X irons also are disappointed

Callaway said that the Callaway RAZR X irons are design to provide the consistent distance and accuracy through the set. So they own many good technologies to guarantee their performance. One of the advanced technologies is RAZR technology, r 11 driver the RAZR technology shift the center of gravity lower and deeper in the clubhead, then it can offer increased shotmaking from more places, ping g20 then the new VFT Power System precisely positions the center of gravity and maximizes ball speed throughout the set.

The Callaway RAZR X irons are also the real game improvement clubs, they own a huge hitting area,r11 Irons  then it can increase the accuracy for the golfers. THe each of the eight Callaway RAZR Irons are made using a new variable face thickness technology, which makes the hitting area thinner as you move away from the center.

owever, after playing with the RAZR X irons few rounds, I think these irons don’t offer me the expected improvements, there are the improvements, Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter but it is not what I thought. So I still feel some disapponit to the callaway RAZR X irons, but one senior golfer told me the RAZR X are indeed excellent irons, and if I want to play them better and better, I need to have more pratices with them. In order to get the satisfied improvements, I decided to play more time with the RAZR X irons

No comments:

Post a Comment